The Talent GTM Podcast
The Talent GTM Podcast is a reflection of our commitment to speaking with talented professionals in urban and rural communities across the US and Canada – beyond the traditional “tech hub” – on a range of topics spanning sales, entrepreneurship, and people management.
Season 1, Episode 17 | May 19, 2022 | 34:13
Season 1, Episode 16 | April 18, 2022 | 43:13
Angel Rogers shares her perspective on the field of Customer Success:
- How is Customer Success different than Sales?
- What soft skills lend themselves to the profession?
- How can early talent and career switchers break into the profession?
15. Chris McDonough: From IC to Sales Manager
Season 1, Episode 15 | September 23, 2021 | 33:09
14. Conversation with Rachel Shi: Sales, Career, and Personal Growth
Season 1, Episode 14 | September 6, 2021 | 32:20
In this episode, Rachel Shi shares her perspective on a range of topics:
- Getting into sales from a non-traditional background
- How to think about your own career development
- Putting honesty and integrity ahead of conformity
13. Sales Back to Basics with Deb Berman
Season 1, Episode 13 | August 11, 2021 | 32:35
On this episode, we get back to basics in all things sales related. Deb gives us top tips all salespeople should be doing to improve their effectiveness. Whether you are starting off your sales career or working as an enterprise seller, these are the tips that can make all the difference in closing that deal.
12. Creating a Culture of Servant Leadership
Season 1, Episode 12 | July 30, 2021 | 38:56
Join Krissy as she speaks with Gio Gallo, ComplianceLine Co-CEO, as they talk about how to create a culture of servant leadership. During this podcast, we talk about how to practically implement and practice this leadership style and all the benefits and challenges that come with it at your current company.
11. Hiring Non-Traditional Talent
Season 1, Episode 11 | June 14, 2021 | 24:34
Hiring talent with non-traditional backgrounds for tech companies is evolving rapidly. Join Krissy and Josh as they discuss how companies can benefit from non-traditional hiring practices and how Axon is utilizing this approach.
10. Diversity as a Driver of Outcomes
Season 1, Episode 10 | May 26, 2021 | 55:55
Krissy and Ryan dive deep into corporate diversity initiative in the US and why organizations are struggling to obtain and measure impactful results.
9. The Gender Pay Gap
Season 1, Episode 9 | March 31, 2021 | 49:39
8. Trends in Office Space Amid COVID and Beyond
Season 1, Episode 8 | November 9, 2020 | 24:30
7. Conversation with Nate Guggia
Season 1, Episode 7 | October 15, 2020 | 44:14
6. From Honkey-Tonk to Tech Sales: Discussion with Danielle Boyce
Season 1, Episode 6 | October 1, 2020 | 24:25
5. What Really Happens on Maternity Leave?
Season 1, Episode 5 | September 28, 2020 | 28:36
4. Nashville Tech Scene
Season 1, Episode 4 | September 21, 2020 | 22:21
3. Becoming an Entrepreneur: Discussion with Sam McKenna
Season 1, Episode 3 | August 31, 2020 | 42:52
Krissy Manzano speak with Sam McKenna, founder of #SamSales, about her journey into founding a business, touching on topics ranging from being a gracious loser and the often overlooked importance of time management skills to success in business.
2. The Art and Science of Employee Feedback: Interview with Taylor Howard
Season 1, Episode 2 | August 20, 2020 | 29:44
1. Employee Experience: Interview with Gil Cohen
Season 1, Episode 1 | July 15, 2020 | 34:24
Gil Cohen, our inaugural guest on Blueprint’s first podcast, talks to us about employee experience, why it matters and where it belongs in an organization.